6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 2:55 PM by tryt53 RSS

another Prize  at stepping stones household

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I got a cryptic e-mail today which appeared to be a scam until I double checked its veracity and found that it truly was from a third-party representing Marriott.com. I had entered long ago the Marriott international Facebook page contest for the NFL, the first prize was a round-trip ticket to the Super Bowl and  seats for the game. I did not win that even though 12 others apparently did. Instead I won according to the e-mail and $46 credit and the NFL shop, which apparently can buy me one and a half OR one T-shirt. As my wife just said, better than nothing, and I guess she is right as always

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: another Prize  at stepping stones household
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

SS,

Congratulations!  It's always nice to win any prize that has a little value, if we were all hoping for one of the big ones.  I think in the Facebook contest I won 3,000 Marriott Points (1,000 points 3 different times), so I won't complain either

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I just wish I could get my new 2012 credentials, and I blame Jasper since he's having a great time in OZ

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I am having a great time in New Zealand...Already been to Auckland and Waiheke, Rotorua, Te Puia, Wellington, Blenheim, Marborough Sounds and Te Anau, Milford Sound and now in Queenstown (at the Crowne Plaza)...A fabulous trip...I will be providing more pictures as I get time but things have been very busy. I head back to Auckland in a few days and end my trip in Christchurch, New Zealand on 28 February 2012 before returning to Orlando on the same date. I would highly recommend trips to both Australia and New Zealand, incredible place to visit!!! Internet Service has been slower than I would like over here, the reason for my lack of postings!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...