Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 1:21 PM by superchief1 RSS

Freddy makes it hard

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Many of us got the email from Marriott Rewards asking us to vote for them as program of the year.  Well, must be easy since I could not cast even a single vote on the website to which I was directed.  So no Freddy for you, Marriott, this year, sorry.

Anyone else see the same issues?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Freddy makes it hard
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

SS,

I wasn't able to vote earlier, but I was just able to now.  Once I got there, I had to drag the choices to the right for each screen.  I also noticed that sometimes i had to scroll down to see the choices I wanted, since they rearranged the names on each screen (probably to give all the nominees a fair chance at being at the top of the list).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I also tried that and rebuffed!  I officially give up a second timeQQQ

ponce Platinum 1 Reviews

I also had problems voting.  Not worth the effort to vote with the difficulties.

Nice to know it was not just me

dblanz Gold 2 Reviews

The sun and moon must have been in allignment for me. When I received Marriott's request to vote I clicked on vote the Freddy's. I was taken to the site and completed my vote with no problems. Better to be lucky than good!

That's one for Freddy (without the Dreamers for you old-timers)

superchief1 Platinum

I'll be honest, I didn't try to vote because I don't think Marriott deserves it this year with their apparent trend of losing touch with their most loyal users. My recent bad experiences with Marriott Vacation Club, the reduction/ elimination of open CL/ breakfasts on weekends, no BOGO, and Courtyard Bistro have diminished my loyalty. I'm not sure who I will vote for, but Marriott has not earned my vote.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...