2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 10:12 AM by NathalieF RSS

SUMMER FREE NIGHT 1-4 2011

scng22 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

How can i still claim for this free night reward, it not how can i convert in back to point.

thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SUMMER FREE NIGHT 1-4 2011
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

scng22:

Was this category 1-4 award something you got by using points to get it? I am not aware of this type of award availability by using points. I am only aware of being able to get a free night category 1-4 stay by earning it through some promotion (such as a stay 2 nights, get a free night promo) or by spending a certain amount of money on the Chase Marriott Visa ($25,000 I believe is the amount).

When an award is earned through a promo or spending deal they must be used by the expiration date and I am not aware of any way they can be converted into points.

If you call customer service or send them an e-mail through the Marriott.com site, I am sure they will be able to give guidelines on your request.

Good luck and hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SUMMER FREE NIGHT 1-4 2011
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for your question scng22, would you mind calling Marriott Rewards Guest Services (801) 468-4000 when you have a chance to clarify?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...