2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 10:40 AM by NathalieF RSS

Kansas City Country Club Plaza Marriott - Michael C.

stacieventimiglia Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Michael C., Guest Service Manager, for a Spirit to Serve Award.

My husband and I stayed at this property on Jan. 14, 2012 for one evening....to celebrate my birthday.  Michael went out of his way consistently to make our celebratory stay special.  We are Mariott Platinum members, and stay over 80 nights a year, at various properties world wide.  How awesome that the best service we have ever received, was in our own home town!

Thanks so much Michael C.  We will only stay at the Plaza Marriott for our "stay-cation" nights away, because of your superb service!

Thanks a million!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kansas City, Missouri, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
  • Re: Kansas City Country Club Plaza Marriott - Michael C.
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

stacieventimiglia,

Thanks for sharing this with us.  The Plaza is such a great place to visit, with great dining, shopping and culture.  Stayed at the RI, not long ago, and it was very nice as well.  Really liked dining at Plaza III.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kansas City Country Club Plaza Marriott - Michael C.
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings stacieventimiglia, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...