1 2 3 10 Previous Next 139 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 8:25 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Parisian Dining! #1

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Lori,

Hope some of these will be of use to you on your upcoming trip.  Anyone, is welcome to contribute.  (NOTE: all were enjoyed while staying at Marriott Properties).

Let's start near the top.  I don't know who ranks these but, here goes, I took all of these "Amateur" photo's and did dine at every place pictured.

JULES VERNE, Eiffel Tower,  rated the #12 place to dine out of #7432 in Paris, went once, enjoyed, but not a place I would go back to.  Really touristy, and the staff was professional and friendly.  Here's a couple of pictures. Enjoy the view of Monmartre from table.

IMG_1627.JPGIMG_1628.JPG

Parisian favorite, La Tour d' Argent, see Notre Dame, from the front of the LtdA.  You will see the entrance to Guy Savoy's place, a short walk from the REN.  It was great, and he came out and introduced himself, very special place to dine.  Tallevent, is another.

IMG_1693.JPGIMG_1638.jpgIMG_1692.JPGKIF_0923.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
  • 1. Re: Parisian Dining! #1
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

jerrycoin, maybe it's just me, but I can't get your photos to open.  Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

NU,

Think I got "Timed out", will try again, thanks for letting me know.

• 3. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

Try it now!

• 4. Re: Parisian Dining! #1
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Jerry,

We can see your pictures now.  Good tips on places to dine!  I will go look at your other posting now.

• 5. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

tryt,

Thanks!  Going to do a dining suggestion on other parts of Paris, shortly!

• 6. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

nice photos.

• 7. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

Thanks NU,

I saw a car from Nebraska today, but did not have my camera, that had so much NU bumper stickers it would have made your day.

Stay in touch.

• 8. Re: Parisian Dining! #1
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

They have cars in Nebraska?

• 9. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

yep and lots of ethanol to fuel them too.

• 10. Re: Parisian Dining! #1
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

huhusker,

I don't know why, but now I can't the idea of the General Lee (the car in The Dukes of Hazzard) coming up and visiting Nebraska, and flying through the corn fields with Daisy in the back hollering, and Sheriff Roscoe hot in pursuit!  Sorry.

• 11. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

Corny comment--can you confirm the media reports that Ethanol is drivingthe price of corn through the roof (or hood)! And taking valuable feed from our mouths?

• 12. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

of course it's driving corn prices up while at the same time the government subsidizes the cost of every gallon. I pay substantially less for a gallon of ethanol than regular unleaded.  EX (today's price):  E85 = $2.79/gal.  E15 = $3.34/gal.  Reg UNL = $3.44/gal.  As for people going hungry, I'll just say I haven't missed any meals lately.  Have you?  I'd like to see more switch grass ethanol production.

• 13. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

Here in the formerly Golden State we are at 4 bucks a gallon even with E85

• 14. Re: Parisian Dining! #1

so it really is the good life here.  4 bucks...OUCH!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 10 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...