12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2012 12:54 AM by anadyr RSS

Next Year, 2013, Rollover Nights a Go

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I know there was some suspense as to whether Marriott was going to continue Rollover Nights from 2011 to 2012. Well, that came through.  I just received my regular e-mail updates from Marriott. There was a link included in the e-mail. Looks like they've already committed to continue the program into 2013. Let's call this good news, early.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Next Year, 2013, Rollover Nights a Go
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

pp,

That is good news, and thanks for sharing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Next Year, 2013, Rollover Nights a Go
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I saw that as well, but was dismayed to see myself listed as Platinum not Platinum Premier--how about everyone else?  Here's what it showed with a name change to protect the innocent

What I read in the text is that for at least another year, we'll have this benefit

Gmail - Your Account - New York Savings  Caribbean credit  World’s Top Hotels - rogerdenk@gmail.com - Mozilla Firefox 2152012 23409 PM.bmp.jpg.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

"innocent"

Is that your self assessment or have others also accused you as well?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

as many have said, there is no real difference between the two, so what does it matter?

Perhaps there is no difference and this is the proof~  However can't a corporation get it straight?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I'm 100% with you on this!  Each of the other  campaniles where there is a loyalty program with elite levels, the pot is sweetened with each jump in level.  why have platinum premier if there is no award enhancement connected to it? 

by the way, was there ever ANY comments from the community manager on the enhancements we all suggested back about a month ago??

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Seargent Joe Friday and Detective Bill Gannon will be contacting you later to discuss this'slight' of hand by Marriott in leaving out your "premier' designation.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS:

Actually, I think Friday and Gannon want to discuss with you that 'name change to protect the innocent' and use your altered ID card to re-write episode 13 of the 1967-68 Season and change the title and caption to: "The Phony Card Racket" where a card bearer submits an altered ID card with the expectation that the bearer is entitled to 'preferential' treatment from the hotel chain that issued the original card.

I think they want you to play the part of the card bearer from the December 7, 1967 original episode.

I do have too much time on my hands...............

Keep up the good work--and no, you do not have too much time on your hands -- just me

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

painedplatinum,

Good news is always welcome.  Thank you for the information.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...