5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2016 8:47 PM by klaus29 RSS

what  you think about the  gateways  from interval  international

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

i  just  give a exammle  in  2011  i spend  1  week in the marriott  phuket  beach  club, and 2  weeks  in the  mai khao beach club.  resort  with  2  bedrooms, 1 livingroom

waschingmachine,  all  confort..  now  i stay  again in  the  mai khao beach  club.untill  the  17/2

when  you think  you  just  neet  1  timeschare week  from marriott  or all other  ather  comppagnie,  for  be  member from interval international.  and  then you can  byu  1  or  100

gateways  week, from around  the world.  i dont speak from the  price  here,  its  better, if  no the  price will  go hight, i learn this  from last  year.

and  if  you know  how  many  marriott  vocation club  weeks you  will  find around  the world,  the  question is  what is the  best  way  for  make holidays  in the  best  marriotts

vocation club  for  small  money. .................. thank you for schare  your experiance

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: what  you think about the  gateways  from interval  international
    travelbug100 Gold 10 Reviews

Hi I used the timeshare for Mai Khao and was very satisfied

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mtnstr Platinum

HI travelbug100!

Were you only able to use the facilities at Mai Khao?  I booked a getaway week at Mai Khao but never would have done so had I known that the Marriott Beach club and JW were off limits.  When I booked the getaway there was no "pop-up" to say those facilities were off limits. Since the Beach Club and Mai Khao are sister properties, why wouldn't they both have access to the JW?  I feel I've been mislead and up to date his point, 95% of my vacation club experiences have been excellent ones and I've been an owner since 2001 and have traveled extensively.  First time going to Phuket and I feel I'm at a disadvantage, no facilities at either Beach club or JW....although dining is allowed, facilities usage is not. .  Also, were you able to sit on the beach with chairs, umbrellas?  That's another confusing point .....I believe I'm shut out of that experience too,  I thought "beach club" meant access to a beach?? I'm a platinum rewards member and presidential level with vacation club..,,,Please tell me I'm incorrect on the above information.  My utmost disapointment and fear is that I'm not incorrect....we're beach people and I don't think we'll be allowed to sit there.

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

I wouldn't agree that they are sister properties. We own at PBC. JW and Phuket Beach Club are sister properties and share facilities. Mao Khao is nearby. I see why you might be confused, but not mislead. Its up the road and completely separate. Like the JW and Ritz in Orlando.

Another comparison is Aruba Surf Club and Aruba Ocean Club. Next door and you cannot use facilities.

The beaches are public, so you will be able to use them. Just not the hotel supplied facilities at the beach.They run a shuttle back and forth for dining options. So you can use that to get to the JW.

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

We use getaways 3 or 4 times throughout the year. Very good pricing in Mexico and some places on the US East Coast we like. This allows us to use our MVCI weeks in Aruba and Thailand and sneak in some additional weeks very economically-for less than maintenance fees if we actually owned there. They are great deals.

klaus29 Silver

I Agree 

sametime  you have very  economically getaways   in Thailand ., i prefere  the phuket  Beach  Club

allone  the view  from the  Reception, and  the 3 swimingpools now,, very nice  place

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...