1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 9:27 AM by tef6178 RSS

Earning rewards nights when company pays for stay

jabarfoo Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I personally find it rude that when I stay at a Marriott and provide my number i do not get credit for the stay if my employer paid for the stay.  I am fine with not getting the points I understand, but I should get the night stay credit.  Just like for the Airlines.  Its the person that does the traveling that should be rewarded!  While I do pay for my stays often, my employer also pays quite a bit and I get nothing for that!!  Why?  Anyone else pissed off by this? 

Cmon Marriott, reward the person that stays in the room with the stay!!!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earning rewards nights when company pays for stay
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Is this a pre-paid stay...or a direct bill account or a pre-arranged rate where the company made an accomodation not to get a night credited? If they are booking through a Priceline or something like that I am aware that nights are not credited but I would think a direct made reservation would allow for credit for the night.

If your employer is arranging for the stay can the company booking agent put your Rewards number in the reservation when made?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...