4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 10:35 AM by NathalieF RSS

Awesome Employee with an outstanding spirit to serve!!

jinamizi Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Have you stayed at the Marriott's Village d'lle de France Resort as yet?  If not, I encourage you

to include this one in your very next itinerary to Paris Disneyland.  All of the associates were

great which is what I have come to expect at my Marriott stays but there is one in particular that

I have to give an honorable mention!  His name is Jeff P. and he was totally awesome!!  My party

included five adults and we chose to travel on what seemed to be the coldest week in Europe.

My hands were frostbitten just running back and forth from the cab to reception toting luggage.

We checked in our villa after 9:00pm which meant housekeeping was closed for the night and

it was 11:00 pm before we realized that we didn't have any heat.  We ended up bundling up

around the stove all night.  When we notified  reception in the morning, we had the pleasure

of meeting Mr. Jeff P.  He was so gracious and kind to us and made us feel like our discomfort

was his own. He immediately compensated us by upgrading us to a larger villa, he gave us

vouchers to use at the market place and also took care of our Cab expense. He also gave us

vouchers for sightseeing in Paris and extended our checkout time two hours.  This was Marriott

VIP treatment at it's best!!  With Mr. P's extraordinary spirit to serve, everyone forgot about the

inital discomfort of the first night in our villa.  Kudos to you Mr. P and continue to be the knight

in shining armor you are, a top notch Marriott employee!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bailly-Romainvilliers, France Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France
  • Re: Awesome Employee with an outstanding spirit to serve!!
    ankingspeech Silver

Glad to hear of your positive experience at the Village d'lle in Paris. I have had my worst and best Marriott experience with them when we were there in Feb 2011. The Receptionist couldn't have been more disinterested in our issues, but as soon as a more senior person got involved, he moved very swiftly to sort things out immediately and provide very clear and sympathetic explanations about the problems he couldn't solve. (I can't remember his name, but he sounds just like your Jeff P.) HE is a credit to Marriott and should be celebrated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings jinamizi, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thank you for helping to acknowledge associates and outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...