2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2012 12:43 PM by carver RSS

Fantastic Stay Pasadena, employee thank you !

jag8386 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating Michael W. at the Courtyard Marriott Pasadena for outstanding service above and beyond !

From the minute we walked in his great personality was followed with outstanding customer service.

He didn't miss a thing ! Dinner reservations that we requested late on a Sat. night, to making sure a football game was on the TV in the room that my husband had talked about at the front desk. Hung our coats and stowed our luggage. Upon return he had printed out Mariott hotel info for me for a vacation we are taking in July. I could go on & on ....

I am a flight attendant of 22 years and stay at allot of hotels and I can tell you first hand Michael W. is amazing !

I hope your listening Marriot management this employee will keep your guests coming back !

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pasadena, California, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town
  • Re: Fantastic Stay Pasadena, employee thank you !
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings jag8386, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fantastic Stay Pasadena, employee thank you !
    carver Platinum

I want to echo my appreciation to the staff of the Courtyard by Marriott in Pasadena.  I have been a Marriott Platinum member for many years and the staff here is outstanding.  Special kudos especially to Miike WIlliams the Concierge.  I didn't know that Courtyards had Concierges but this gentlemen certainly made this a special property.  I was especially grateful that he stayed after his shift ended to find my friends and I a dinning facility that worked with out very unique dietary constraints.  It was greatly appreciated.

While I'm at it, I also want to recognize Sarah and Emmanual from the Marriott in downtown Los Angeles.  They along with the rest of the front desk members always have a smile on their face when they greet you and it just make the stay that much more pleasant.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...