1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 5:00 PM by tef6178 RSS

Liz O from Global Incentive and GiftCards is the BEST!!!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I emailed the Gift Cards address to inquire as to why my additional 20k points had not been posted to my account during the recent promotion.

She quickly replied and told me that the first two transactions didn't have my MR Account Number attached (although a previous email with another associate told me the account was attached to all of those transactions).  She took care of it right away and even sent another email a day or two later to let me know that the points had been posted to my account!!!

That is service!  Thank you so very much, Liz O!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Liz O from Global Incentive and GiftCards is the BEST!!!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

newhilton:

I remember that post about the gift card purchase and the MR number issue. Glad to hear the issue was resolved quickly and properly! Would have been better though if the first contact had done it properly so you didn't have to do the follow up......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...