6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 6:49 AM by anadyr RSS

At the AT&T National Pro Am today

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Since I drove from 9 am until 5:30 pm I had to sneak in shots when I could.

News of the day, saw Tiger at the Club, he spoke to no one!  Bill Murray dented his $72K Mercedes SUV, but was unhurt.  Here is a collage of shots---perfect weather, 68 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, no humidity and no wind. The Golf gods are smiling on us this week.

More tomorrow and hopefully my spy camera shots too.

pb golf.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pebble Beach, California, USA
  • Re: At the AT&T National Pro Am today
    year2member Gold

So what will Kyle Stanley do this week?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Good question, be first I hope.  Greens exceedingly fast and postage stamp sized here (Poa Anna) so touch is everything around the greens.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Please keep your spy camera handy.  Did you chauffer anyone we might know?  We visited this course several years ago and enjoyed lunch in the clubhouse.  Sure wish I still played golf.  Love watching it!

Just a few very talented amateurs!  Saw a few celebs but they have their own cars.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Keep us informed, I still wish I played golf.  Met Hale Irwin years ago and he talked about the great "Bounce" he got.

This is the best golf course in America, just my opinion.

What about the guy who is partnering with Tiger?  The QB for the Cowboy's. Romo?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...