2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 3:18 PM by NathalieF RSS

Joanna at the Jw Beijing

platinumforever Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Children travelling with special objects are safe at the JW Beijing.   Not that they SHOULD, but if your family is gone for a month, well they might want to bring a special item from home to comfort them.  And then, if you are in a hurry to make your next flight, or have bought too much at the Pearl Market, you might leave something behind.  Something that can wreck your life, in a child's world.

We tried numerous contacts at the hotel (from the Jw Seoul, where we realized this enormous mistake), but got no where until we contacted Joanna. 

As a Concierge, Joanna went above and beyond, when our son left his special, made by his grandmother when he was 2, pillow behind.  Firstly, the fact that she found it at all was amazing.  Joanna then kept in a very safe place, while i struggled to get all the information necessary for a shipment from China, as required by the Chinese officials and Fedex.

It took me weeks, but Joanna held on and patiently led me through the process.  The pillow arrived unscathed and will not leave this house again. 

All thanks to Joanna. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, Beijing, China JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
  • Re: Joanna at the Jw Beijing
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

platinumforever,

Great story, with a happy ending.  Never been to Beijing, but have friends who stayed at this hotel and loved it.  They arranged all of their day trips and it sounded wonderful.

Glad it all worked out and I hope Marriott remembers her for her great deed!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Joanna at the Jw Beijing
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings again platinumforever, we're glad everything worked out! On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...