2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 8:09 PM by anadyr RSS

Question for our UK Insiders?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Would you agree with the assertions in this article?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question for our UK Insiders?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

I do not watch too much TV, but this IS my favorite show.

It comes on here at 8 PM on Sunday and Thursday.  It's relaxing to see on Sunday, and that Maggie Smith is good.

Thanks, and I do not know how our friends in GB feel about the show, but, it's a winner to me!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question for our UK Insiders?
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry, I love love love the show. We watched it faithfully and sometimes we even watch it again to make sure we understood everything that happened. To call the soap opera is to give it too little credit for what it does. It evokes a time and a place in Edwardian spirit that many of us will never know unless we watch the Abbey

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...