11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2012 8:49 AM by shoeman1000 RSS

46 Predictions from the "Experts."

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
  • Re: 46 Predictions from the "Experts."
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Animals are also making predictions.  Princess the camel predicts the Giants will win.  The Patriots will win according to Kami the tiger.  Arun, the rhino, picks the Giants.  It's a a toss-up for Ingri and Kutai, the orangutans.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

The ones that really seem to know are in Las Vegas.  I don't know what they say about the game.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I wonder why they didn't have any Insiders picks mentioned?

maybe that was using the subscription service rather than recite? I wonder as well what kind of experts these are. One consolation for us 49er fans is that Jim Harbaugh the coach of the 49ers was just named the Associated Press Coach of the year. It's something to carry until August when the season starts again

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ya.  I had hoped san fran would have been playing tomorrow.

SM1000, everyone in the city by the Bay feels the same way. San Francisco has had a long drought since the glory days of Joe Montana and Steve Young and of course Jerry Rice's fantastic performances. I had the pleasure of meeting coach Bill Walsh several times here in Pebble Beach when he was dining with a group near us at the Monterey Peninsula country club. He is or should I say was a fantastic gentleman as well as a brilliant coach. Like other great coaches seems very humble. He had a sense of greatness and brilliance that you find in frequently these days among the coaching ranks. I think Jim Harbaugh follows in that tradition considering what he's done for the 49ers this year and his ability to turn a so-so team with very few personnel changes into a brilliant and successful team that is cohesive and wins. To use an old saying wait until next year.

I always thought alex smith was on the cusp of greatness, but always fell short.  he too, seems like a good guy.  let's hope they are truly back, and maybe the cowboys can also return to greatness........  like you said, wait til next year.

Alex Smith came into his own this year and barring injuries should be better next year.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Here..I have a prediction..Marriott is going to be losing a lot of business as their competitors have upped their game and leaving the Marriott behind!!!!

Jasper

now that is one prediction I can believe!  sad, but true.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...