18 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2012 3:47 PM by anadyr RSS

Only a couple days left to win football for a year!

sdbroker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Go to this link...

http://www.winwithcourtyard.com

Good Luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Only a couple days left to win football for a year!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sd,

Thanks for reminding us!

Have not even come close to winning anything, yet.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I think I played the game around 90% of the days available. I came away with nada. I guess I'll have to wait and see if there is a Super Big Prize with my name on it.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

seems to me it's one of the great mysteries. We don't know who one or why  and the only prize that seems to be left is from the grand prize drawing to attend all the away football games of your hometown team eight games in all.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

how do you know that is the only prize left?  has there been an announcement?

The contest ends today and as of 9pm Pacific time I played for the last time (2/5/2012).  The rules state that the contest ends tonight at midnight eastern and I have played today (tiem zone differences).  All instant prizes are listed, and the only one for which there is a drawing is the 25K value one to away games.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

oh, I thought maybe they may have  contacted you.....

nope no such luck. Other than winning the $100 last year and playing approximately 85 times I was never an instant winner except for that one instance. So I don't know what I would do if I win the away game contest and whether it might not be more advantageous to take the cash if that's offered? Have any other insiders been told that they have won a prize more than $100? Kind of hope that courtyard will release a list of names as they did in the contest first name last name first initial so we can figure it out

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

ARE YOU THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER?

If so, you'll receive an email on or around February 6, 2012 letting you know
    the good news.

So, has anybody heard yet???

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...