9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 1:29 AM by anadyr RSS

HHonors changes

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just received the following from Hilton Honors:

We've added some exciting new benefits to the Hilton HHonors™ program that we want you to be aware of. Gold and Diamond members now receive new on-property benefits at Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts and DoubleTree by Hilton™, including:

&#8226 Room upgrades at check-in when space is available

&#8226 Daily complimentary continental breakfast

&#8226 1,000 Bonus Points per stay

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HHonors changes
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Thanks Prof!

The industry seems to be changing rapidly and sadly, Marriott is taking a 'wait And see' attitude....... 

C'mon Marriottt, WAKE UP!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• HHonors changes
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Got the same one--the gauntlet has been thrown down by Hilton. Now let's hope. Marriott picks it up and runs with it

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor and Shoeman,

Got my email this morning, and as a Diamond Member, that was quite an offer.

Thanks for posting, it is most interesting news.

Jerrycoin

between spg announcement, and now HH post, these are game-changers for me.  Marriott must move quickly or lose a good percentage of my business.  I suspect I am not alone.

We could start a stampede for those upgrades Jerry

columbussig Platinum

I got the same email, a frustrating point to me besides Marriott not following suit.  Will be the lack of response from Marriott Representatives on this post.  This is the kind of post that just lingers for months and the community manager turns a blind eye!  Or should I say refrains from responding

columbussig

more likely a response that the thread is on someone's radar....... then nothing more ever copies of it.  tiring.........

phidelt Platinum 4 Reviews

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the big deal?  As a Marriott Platinum Member, you get free upgrades when available, free continental breakfast (a lot of times I get the full breakfast for free) and 500 points as a welcome gift if you're staying at a Marriott.  It's roughly the same deal.  Of course, I'd want another 500 points, but it's not a deal breaker.

Can we accompany you next time?  Many of us are out in the cold as far as upgrades and breakfasts are concerned and sometimes we have to remind them about the 500 points!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...