2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 2:53 PM by NathalieF RSS

Great experience the Marriott Courtyard NYC 40th street

ajhlive Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Spent Saturday night at the NYC Marriott Courtyard on 40th.  When getting on the train to go home I noticed my watch and wedding ring not there.  I had left them at the hotel.   I called the hotel and spoke to Christopher G.  He said he would check it out and call me right back.  HE DID.  He also sent them back to me and I have them now.  I was so depressed to think I would never get these back and quite a few people told me they didnt believe I would.  I am so happy that you have employees like Chris work for you.  It is why my husband and I only stay at Marriott.

THANKS CHRIS and Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square
  • Re: Great experience the Marriott Courtyard NYC 40th street
    ant9305 Gold

Great story!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great experience the Marriott Courtyard NYC 40th street
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings ajhlive, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...