4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 6:30 PM by anadyr RSS

Creating Brand Identity for Hotels

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's gotta be refreshed and customer-centric according to this Hotelier article, or the brand will be left in the dust.  Hope everyone reads and digests this

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Creating Brand Identity for Hotels
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Brand differentiation..........Thanks SS....we now know why Marriott has created such a buzz about their 'no breakfast or CL on the weekends' policy.........

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Well tef, that's the way it is!!!  Just like Seinfeld, "no breakfast for you!"

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Case in point, last week, I was impressed with the 2nd floor, 2br suite in Scottsdale.  It felt different and at first I could not determine exactly why, then I looked up and saw the high, vaulted ceiling.  It was great having that extra space, (As you know FLW would not have approved!), but it was refreshing.

That also may be why I enjoy Renaissance Hotels so much, because of their uniqueness.

We've often had the penthouse at RIs and love that open feeling.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...