1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2012 7:20 PM by anadyr RSS

Reading, PA Courtyard

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm currently enjoying a two night stay in Reading, PA.  There were no Marriott properties until a Courtyard was built 2-3 yrs ago. I checked in late last night (10:45 PM). The young lady at the front desk was upbeat, friendly and helpful. She was apologetic that she couldn't offer an upgrade since the hotel was completely sold out. I appreciated the thought.

My room was in great shape including the extra towels and extra pillows that are noted on my profile. I estimate that less than 10% of the time does a hotel deliver on these two fairly simple requests. There was even a copy of the USA Today on the desk.

I'd like to compliment the management and staff at the Reading Courtyard for doing the little things to make a loyal  guest feel welcomed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
  • Re: Reading, PA Courtyard
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

this is great news. It's always nice to hear that hotels meet our expectations and that our requests in our profiles are often met I find that in my profile the call for a extra set of towels comes true about 50% of the time sadly. the newer courtyards seem to be better at accommodating our requests than some of the older ones. I noticed for example that in San Luis Obispo California the new courtyard there is staffed with people who are really into the spirit to serve mode. Let's hope that some day we will even have to speak about this as being a unique experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...