6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 10:32 AM by tef6178 RSS

JW Marriott's Politics

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just saw that Mr Marriott gave $500,000 to Romney's super PAC.  Interesting...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott's Politics
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Husker,

This is a tough one to comment on, but last week I got that "Blog",  from Mr. Marriott, about how great it was that the President, from Disney, said how great it was that the Tourism/employment business was going to benefit from getting people from other countries to visit Disney?  We'll see.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I just figured that since his contribution was public knowledge, he wouldn't mind me repeating it on his website.  Interesting stuff.

Husker,

You know how I feel!

txnroses Platinum

Marriott's are Mormon so it is not unusual..

Yes, and while I am not Mormon, I have true respect and admiration for their belief. 

I work with many LDS in SLC and they are wonderful.

Could not say anything but the best for any religion or race.  Thanks!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Living in Florida and being bombarded with TV and print advertising from these Super Pacs, it's easy to see that they are taking control of election campaigns and not the candidates.......I filled about three trash bags with the paper I got from them.....and it's just the Primary!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...