This discussion is locked
9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 5:44 PM by NathalieF RSS

PP renewal for 2012

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has everyone who was notified of their 2012 PP status been sent their package yet?  Just wondering?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: PP renewal for 2012
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

not me

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

did you re qualify and if so, did you get a packet?

yes and no, but it has been promised and soon (I hope).  You can call to verify, that's what I did)

docsavage Gold

Promised and I expect the materials

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

How were you notified? I just noticed the status on My Account. No other notification here.

It was a renewal for me and when my account balance of nights reset for 2012 I was still carried as Platinum Premier.  No official notification was made other than that.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Have not been notified directly, but the front desk told me I was renewed PP, upon checking in.  Expect the new card soon.

Actually I think the 2011 card is valid through the end of Feb, but yes notification is in phases I guess,

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

This thread will be consolidated with Steppingstones' "show of hands" thread for Platinum Premier members who have received their 2012 Elite kits. Feel free to contribute to the conversation there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...