5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2012 5:17 PM by eb5147 RSS

Pets

chris98 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anybody had experience taking their pets on trips to Marriott properties? Do any Marriott properties take pets? Dogs, cats or both?

Thank you, I am a new member of this site and I really enjoy it.

Chris in Austin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pets
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Yes, there are a number of properties that allow pets.  Usually under a certain weight and usually with a non-refundable fee.

Check out the home pages for the properties that you are interested in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I have seen all kinds of pets.  Especially in RI.  Williamsburg, Va to Scottsdale, AZ.  You need to register your pet, and sometimes pay a fee.  But realistically, it may be a lot cheaper than using a kennel.

I love pets, but I am concerned that it could get out of control.  Many people are allergic to animals and it could become just too much.  I hope not, but?

Call the hotel directly and see what there policy is.  Good luck!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Chris98:

When you are on the Marriott.com homepage (hotel page) click on the 'advanced search'  feature at the bottom right of the "FIND__Hotel __Deal__Meeting Space" box. On the next page (that you are sent to) in the bottom center there will be a "Other Ways to Find Hotels" box. In that box there is a "Pet Friendly" feature. When you click on it all the pet friendly Marriott hotels will come up and you can search any one you are interested in.

Hope this helps.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Residence Inn usually allows, as (I believe) does Townplace Suites.  Most others do not.  Fee usually around $100.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

FairField Inns seem to allow them, also.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...