2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2012 1:51 AM by ssindc RSS

Insiders People Sort Function???

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK, I know it doesn't matter, but does the PEOPLE sort function work when you use it????

So, when I click on the PEOPLE tab, then SORT BY PARTICIPATION METER,

• It shows me that Steppingstones is a Guru - way to go, sage one....
  • Then we've got two Superstars
  • Then it melts down
    • it shows me a handful of Rock Stars and Apprentices mixed together
    • then it gets to Novices
    • but, on page 2, it's got an apprentice in the middle of the novitiates (or novices)
    • then, on the same page, it mixes up novices and rookies
    • page 3 is mostly rookies, with a novice in the middle
    • page 4 is the same, although I'm the lone novice buried towards the bottom (which is how I noticed this in the first place)....

What's the story?  [And, again, I know it doesn't matter, but curiousity killed the cat.]

Hmmmm.... and I found this - https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/29056#29056 - but I don't know if it helps....  Whatever...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insiders People Sort Function???
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks ssindc, profiles are sorted out of order and its an item we're currently looking into. Thanks for the info!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insiders People Sort Function???
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Just to be clear (or current), this sort function now appears to be accurate.

Or, in other words, problem solved!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...