2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 4:09 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Ann Arbor Ypsilanti Concierge

illinidad Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Over the past few years that I've been a frequent guest at this property, Danielle L. has been the regular concierge lounge hostess. She's always been friendly, very knowledgeable of good restaurants and upcoming events in Ann Arbor. Most importantly, she is well-acquainted with her longer-term guests' preferences. I am rarely there when I don't see her having a conversation with at least one guest she knows well. She represents Marriott very well, and you should be proud to have her!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
  • Re: Ann Arbor Ypsilanti Concierge
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings illinidad, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ann Arbor Ypsilanti Concierge
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

illinidad,

Nice report!

Never had the pleasure of meeting Danielle, but having stayed at this hotel, it was a very nice one.  It actually surprised me of how well run it was.  Very relaxing and reasonably priced for a stay.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...