3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2012 9:53 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott

uchuskies94 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are a Platinum member don't go here to get acknowledged.  I am actually now a Premium Platinum member and can't get the same level of service as my other Platinum or even Silver colleagues.  In no way knocking Fairfield Inn Marriotts, but I have gotten better service from there.  If I didn't know I was staying at a full-service Marriott, I would think I was staying at a Motel 6.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
  • Re: Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

So sorry to hear this. Stayed here and did not have this experience.  Wish you the best.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I spent a weekend night at this hotel last summer and found the service fine and got comp breakfast.  The ribs I had in the hotel restaurant for supper weren't all that good, though.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...