5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2012 6:48 PM by jerrycoin RSS

NUHusker, you may like this!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Quite by accident I ran across a place in Scottsdale you may want to visit.  Likewise, there is a car there you may want to buy.  This is within a short distance of the RI I stayed in, so maybe you need to check both out.  Here are some photo's:

Next time we meet you drive North and meet me!  That Butte's is too hard to find, plus you can visit "Big Red".

IMG_1888.JPGIMG_1889.JPGIMG_1890.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
  • NUHusker, you may like this!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

That's awesome!!  One thing for sure, there are proud Huskers everywhere!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: NUHusker, you may like this!
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Jerry, did you happen to notice a University of Arkansas Big Red in the Desert store in Scottsdale?  I would need to take an empty suitcase.  There is a Razorback store in Fayetteville, AR called Big Red's. 

Those copycats. (:

I was trying to do this in my previous post, but the smiley faces don't show up when posting from an iPad.  Also, why can I edit some posts, but not others?  Anybody know?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razor,

No, I did not notice a "Razorback" store in Scottsdale.  Have noticed more "Mizzou" stored around Missouri, which makes sense, but I thought it was something to see an NU shop in AZ!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...