2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 10:03 AM by NathalieF RSS

The best staff in Orlando

mouse_fast Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

At the Bohemian Hotel in Orlando, I reserved a regular room for my son's honeymoon in December. Tyler at the front desk was able to get the honeymoon upgraded to one of their exclusive suites. While they we there, the jacuzzi hot tub did not work correctly and Tyler went way out of her way to make their visit magical. Honeymoon's are always fantastic, but thanks to Tyler and Marriott - all my friends know that this is the place to stay for outstanding, personal attention!

Message was edited by: mouse_fast

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Autograph Collection Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
  • Re: The best staff in Orlando
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

mouse_fast:

Sounds like the hotel provided some exceptional service for your son and new bride. Congratulations!

I have heard a lot of good things about this hotel and will have to stay on an upcoming trip to Orlando. Thanks for the nice report!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The best staff in Orlando
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings mouse_fast, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...