2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 10:46 AM by anadyr RSS

Get a Day Pass at a Marriott for Marriott Rewards

rhedfly Member
Currently Being Moderated

I will be in Grand Cayman next week, for a couple of days, staying with friends. I have 18,500 in rewards. Do you know if I can use my rewards account, to get a day pass to use the pool, dining, etc. At the Grand Cayman Marriott? Than you for any help anyone can give me.     Rhedfly 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Get a Day Pass at a Marriott for Marriott Rewards
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

rhedfly,

I tend to doubt it, but you should contact either Marriott Rewards, or call the hotel directly when you are there.  Just ask them what it would take for you to enjoy their property.  You may be surprised.  Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Get a Day Pass at a Marriott for Marriott Rewards
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Show up, and see what they say

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...