6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 4:48 PM by NathalieF RSS

Incredible Service at Ritz Carlton, New York

tankp Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Last April, I took my wife to New York for her birthday. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton on Central Park. It really is a great hotel and the rooms and facilities are as you would imagine top shelf. But what really set this experience aside from any other is the service we received from Ronald D. As a Guest Relations Agent, he was extremely attentive and went way over and above to help make this trip a memorable one for my wife. She still talks about it and wants to know when we can do it all over again.

Ronald really deserves this nomination for the "Spirit to Serve Award". During check-in we had a small problem with the room lock. Without a moment's hesitation, he quickly took us back to the lobby and got us a drink and small dessert while we waited the repair. He checked in on us and even had the dessert arrive with a special birthday wish and candle. We mentioned to him that we were going to see "Wicked" on Broadway. He gave us suggestions on food and after theater drinks that were completely accurate and great. Finally, we arrived back to our room afterwards to find that ronald had the soundtrack playing in our room and several chocolate dipped strawberries as a real treat. I've traveled extensively aroung the globe for business and pleasure but I can honestly say that I have never experienced the level of service, attention or care as we got that night thanks to Ronald.

Thanks for the opportunity to let everyone know what great people Marriott has working for them. They really make a difference.

Bob Peters

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
  • Re: Incredible Service at Ritz Carlton, New York
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Sounds like this Ritz provide a wonderful experience for you...Good to hear!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

And what a GREAT location!  I used to stay at this property many years ago when OJ was still doing announcing work on MNF.  Many times he would be in the bar enjoying all the sights (blondes) and sounds (martini being shaken) of the place. 

• Incredible Service at Ritz Carlton, New York
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Great hotel with great service too

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings tankp, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...