10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2012 11:33 AM by anadyr RSS

Renewed for 2011 or 2012?

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My Marriott Rewards page says (both on my pull-down menu and on my activity page):

Congratulations, you have renewed at Platinum Elite status for 2011.

Is it just me?  Is this a typo or something else?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renewed for 2011 or 2012?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I saw that somewhere on mine too.....go figure...but it's gone now....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I saw it, too, when I logged in to my MR account.  It was gone the next time I logged in.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

did not see that but I did see that I could use my points for 5 nights at a category 4 hotel (actually a lot more than that with my balance) and when I checked back that notice was gone.  Also have been having page loading issues with Marriott and Insiders today.  Sunspots?

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I still think Rod Serling is somehow involved.

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

OK, so today, that's the notice I've got as well: "Good news! You have enough points for 5 Free Nights at any Category 4 hotel

Although, well, by my math I've currently got enough points for more than 3 weeks at a category 4 hotel, or an entire month if I were to use PointSavers....  It should be fun to see what startling news appears tomorrow....

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The RI, when I checked in today, was so good, they said I had been renewed.  They were great!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

The Platinum thing is interesting.  On the Marriott.com site, my level is identified as Platinum Premier, then in the same box it says "congrats on making Platinum elite".  strange.  I think maybe when they had that initial problem of double rollover nights, I immediately had enough nights to qualify for Platinum fort 2013.  Then when they fixed that problem, they  failed to remove that line.....

Stayo the course, Shoeman, things get fixed

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

I am not really concerned about it.  Just mentioned it as an explanation of what I have experienced.

Me either--it is a complicated process I guess

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...