2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2012 10:05 PM by carguy RSS

Appreciate Gold 2012

bcd Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My gold status was renewed for 2012, though I was short this year on nights.  Was this just Marriott being good to a brand loyal customer? I have been very impressed with the rewards program and I am very loyal to Marriott so maybe I shouldn't be surprised but I am nonetheless, if anyone has any other feedback I'd be curious.
I never post blogs, but read a lot; and I see a lot of complaining.  While I agree that there can definitely be improvements, this rewards program has be good to me and I couldn't think of any other way of saying thank you (to whom would you email something like this), so hopefully some bloggers read this and are more appreciative of the program; and maybe someone involved in the Rewards program gets the message that brand loyal customers do appreciate positive reinforcement (I was disappointed to be losing my gold status this year so it was a great letter to get this week).  Thanks.

My first blog post...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Appreciate Gold 2012
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Congrats on maintaining your gold elite level..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Appreciate Gold 2012
    carguy Platinum 1 Reviews

Congradulations.  I like you dont post but I am disturbed by some of the comments.  Marriott has gone way above and beyond for me also many many times. The brand in all of its forms that I have used is excellent 98% of the time.  My business has a bad day no and then so I dont think anyone is perfect, but again Marriott almost never disappoints me.  Good work Marriott and good luck to another happy Marriott customer.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...