4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2014 5:37 PM by mikep6453 RSS

DO NOT STAY AT COURTYARD WALDORF, MD

dlcarpet Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Place is a ripoff and horrible customer service.  DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Waldorf, Maryland, USA Courtyard By Marriott Residence Inn Salt Lake City Murray
  • Re: DO NOT STAY AT COURTYARD WALDORF, MD
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

dicarpet,

What happened?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dlcarpet Platinum 60 Reviews

Supposed to be staying there tonight...I called to change my reservation to a Courtyard 30 miles north and was told they would charge me for 1/2 my stay since they were overbooked and holding my room.  So basically, they would have me paying for 1/2 a room and having somebody else staying and paying for the same room.  GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I'm done with Marriott and their awful service.  Time to switch to Hilton!!

mikep6453 Platinum 60 Reviews

Since this is the same cancellation policy that 99% of the quality hotel chains use I guess you'll eventually end up sleeping in your car in a rest area. As friendly and welcoming as all hotels try to be at the end of the day it's still a "Business" that has to be profitable. Seriously, did you expect them to just roll over and take a one or two hundred dollar loss because of YOUR poor scheduling?

I'm staying tonight at the Courtyard in Waldorf for the first time and so far I've seen nothing but EXCELLENT service and friendly smiles. I'm in hotels about 175 nights a year, I think I'll book my next weeks stay here too.

(I'm also thinking you should do the proper thing and remove your unfair post.)

mikep6453 Platinum 60 Reviews

Since this is the same cancellation policy that 99% of the quality hotel chains use I guess you'll eventually end up sleeping in your car in a rest area. As friendly and welcoming as all hotels try to be at the end of the day it's still a "Business" that has to be profitable. Seriously, did you expect them to just roll over and take a one or two hundred dollar loss because of YOUR poor scheduling?

I'm staying tonight at the Courtyard in Waldorf for the first time and so far I've seen nothing but EXCELLENT service and friendly smiles. I'm in hotels about 175 nights a year, I think I'll book my next weeks stay here too.

(I'm also thinking you should do the proper thing and remove your unfair post.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...