6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 10:43 AM by anadyr RSS

renewal

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How can I have  nights to achieve next level but no nights to maintain it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: renewal
    fhllast4ever Platinum

Sounds like a trick quiz but I'll make two  guesses - - my answer: keep spending on your visa card to earn bonus nights?

Second guess:  buy the next level with points (is that still allowed?).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss   - I have the answer!  Since you are already LifeTime Platimum, there would be 0 nights needed to maintain your current level.  However, since you have nights toward the next level, it must mean that Marriott will be announcing a new Plutonium level which you will need to qualify for........   do I win the prize??

I guess so and my query to Marriott Rewards was met with "huh?"

browell Platinum

Could MR be secretly creating a new status level for SS??????  (Plutonium, Sweet, Shoeman!  )

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I hear rumors that the current administration is considering making ss the first 'hotel czar'!  Of course, he will favor the Marriott chain and Insiders as well.  this could be the break we have all been looking for.........  lots of free stuff.  Only scry part is that, as czar, he will need to be showering ALL guests with the same perks.

I am already there according to my therapist

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...