1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:58 AM by NathalieF RSS

Best Fairfield Inn - NE Texas

kenpatt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed at my share of Marriott hotels (Platinum here) and I can tell you if the front desk agent by the name of April is at the front desk at the Fairfield Inn in Longview, Texas that you will definitely be treated like you are a member of the Marriott family. She is warm, inviting and very gracious. She definitely is a big reason that I am a Platinum Rewards member. If you are staying in Longview Texas I would definitely recommend the Fairfield Inn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Longview, Texas, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Longview
  • Re: Best Fairfield Inn - NE Texas
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings kennpatt, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...