2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2012 5:47 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Where to stay in Geneva?

emmg123 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to find a Marriott property in Geneva.  Does anyone have a suggestion? Planning to be there in late July/early August.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where to stay in Geneva?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

emmg123,

No Marriott's in Geneva, there are properties in Basel, Zurich, and a new one in Lucerne.  If you meetings are near a train station you could commute, but that could make for a long day.  I new people who did commute from Zurich Marriott to Basel meetings and did not mind the one hour commute, each way. 

Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where to stay in Geneva?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Jerry is right... no Marriott's in Geneva.

I had some Holiday Inn points from a 5 week stay.  So, I applied for the Priority Club credit card.  Between my points and the credit card sign-up bonus points, I had more than enough points for a 2 night stay at the Intercontinental in Geneva.

Or, there is a Hilton in Evian les Bains (France) which sits on Lake Geneva not too far from Geneva... it's where the Evian water comes from!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...