2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:38 AM by NathalieF RSS

Las Vegas Fairfield Inn and Tera B.

mharris Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

During much of 2011 I spent at least 1 to 2 nights a week working in Las Vegas. After trying several properties, I settled on the Fairfield Inn located on Dean Martin Drive. It only took one visit and after being greeted by General Manager Tera B. at the property, I felt very much at home. Even when I had the opportunity to stay and more expensive resort properties like the Venetian, I still spent my time at the Fairfield Inn on Dean Martin Drive. Tera B. is fantastic and treats everyone with so much respect and you can tell the staff at the hotel loves working for her. She works hard to greet every customer by name and remembers something about them upon their return visits. She often comes out form behind the front desk to visit and does all she can to make you feel welcome. The hotel is clean and close to everything, without all the noise of the Vegas Strip.

Thanks Tera B., you are definitely one of the best Marriott employees I have had the chance to meet during my close to 500 nights stays at Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
  • Re: Las Vegas Fairfield Inn and Tera B.
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Its nice that Marriott has good employees like Tere B.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Las Vegas Fairfield Inn and Tera B.
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings mharris, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...