1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:51 AM by NathalieF RSS

One exceptional Marriott worker

marcb01 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Krista K. at the Vail Marriott Resort and Spa is a wonderful individual and a credit to the spirit of Marriott.  I stay at this property often as a frequent skier and I find myself looking forward to seeing Krista every time.  She seems to work non-stop and whenever I arrive she always resolves any issue that might arise.  If the room isn't ready, she handles it.  If the front desk line is daunting, she handles it with a smile.  If I need something out of the ordinary, she finds it or offers a way for it to be accomplished.  I recently booked several rooms for family and friends and we arrived before the rooms were available.  She quickly and efficiently located a block of rooms that were ready and got us on our way for a wonderful trip.  In all the Marriott hotels I visit I think she is the one associate that truly stands out in my mind and I hope she never leaves. She is a credit to your company.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vail, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown/The Gulch
  • Re: One exceptional Marriott worker
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings marcb01, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...