4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 6:44 PM by anadyr RSS

Desert flora

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently Updated.jpg

The variety of plants just around the pool at Shadow Ridge are wide and great.  Here is a sample I took the other day

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages
Tucson, Arizona, USA
  • Re: Desert flora
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Very nice!

Am going to try and make it to the Desert Museum, outside of Tucson next week.  Hope to have some pictures to share.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Tucson, Arizona, USA

A great place.  Also visit Mount Lemon if you can, which is the southernmost continental US ski venue

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I thought you said a dessert museum.  I was looking forward to those pictures.

I ate them all

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...