2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2016 9:12 AM by carat RSS

How do I create my own personal blog?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

As a Marriott Rewards Insider, you can create and maintain your own blog as part of the community.

Create your personal Blog

1. To start your own personal blog, within the dropdown menu under CREATE, click "Blog Post"
  2. You'll see a notification "You do not currently have a personal blog", click on the link to "create one"
    create_personal_blog.jpg
  3. Now you will need to complete the following two Required fields:
    1. Blog name
    2. Blog address - Every blog has a unique address. This is what people will enter into their web browser to view your blog (such as https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/blogs/matt). Depending on how you plan to use your blog, the address might be your business name, your own name, a nickname, or a phrase that captures the idea of your blog.
  4. You can also add an optional description for your personal blog
  5. Click the Create Blog button and you're ready to write your first blog post

Write an entry for your personal blog

1. Click your username in the top right corner
  2. You'll default to your Insiders Bio page, but in the gray bar that says Bio, Activity, Content, Connections, Click on "Content"
  3. You'll now find a link to your personal blog in the left column under the heading "Your Blog" - click that link
  4. Then you'll see a link to "write a blog post"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do I create my own personal blog?
    214695878 Member

hello

I have post new article and approved from Moderation. but i can't see my article it i'm not login. Can i post public article?

Regards,

Weera

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do I create my own personal blog?
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi 214695878.  I have reached out via direct message with some additional details.  Apologies for the frustration!