2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:09 AM by NathalieF RSS

Nominate Jessica H. Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint

mlemieux55 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Jessica H from the Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint (Michigan).  Jessica has been my site point of contact for 2 recent events. 1- our company holiday party, approx 100 guests.  Jessica approached me right as I arrived, filled me in on all the details to make sure everything was correct, and asked if I had any questions or wanted to modify anything.  She was very friendly and very willing to do whatever I asked.  Part of our h'ors d'oeuvres set up was crab cakes.  I had one guest openly complaining that he wanted more crab cakes, and that they were all gone.  The plan was to serve a set number of crab cakes with no replenishments.  Jessica went and talked to the chef, and was able to have a separate plate of 3 crab cakes made, and then hand-delivered them to the upset guest.  I was very impressed with her willingness to do whatever it takes to make her guests happy.  2- a company management meeting, 16 guests.  Jessica had arrived early, and entire room and food/beverage stations were set up well in advance of what we had stated on the contract.  Jessica was there waiting for me, asked if I needed anything or any assistance, and made sure I had the wireless code for my team to access wireless internet, and then assisted with getting everyone connected.  She was readily available and able to get me what I needed very quickly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pontiac, Michigan, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac at Centerpoint
  • Re: Nominate Jessica H. Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

It is good to hear about these exceptional Marriott Employees!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nominate Jessica H. Auburn Hills Marriott Centerpoint
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings mlemieux55, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...