3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:15 AM by NathalieF RSS

Nominate Kelley M at SpringHill Suites Devens, MA

rr410 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I want to nominate Kelley M on the Front Desk at the SpringHill Suites in Devens, MA.  I have been staying here during the week for the better part of two years and she has a smile on her face every day she is at work.  Kelley has always graciously helped me book my reservations, and changes to them while I have been on this project.  When I check in on her days I know that my room will be feather free and perfect and check in will take but a minute.  In her friendly way, she provided information on the local area for dining and shopping when I was new to the area.  I have seen her help other guests with a smile on her face and a can do attitude.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Devens, Massachusetts, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
  • Re: Nominate Kelley M at SpringHill Suites Devens, MA
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Kelly M. sounds special...Good Luck on her getting a "Spirit to Serve" recognition!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nominate Kelley M at SpringHill Suites Devens, MA
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings rr410, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...