5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 11:13 AM by NathalieF RSS

Nominate katie b. hotel mgr at renaissance 57 new york city

suz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

we noticed that katie b. was "doing it all"at the property....from clearing and cleaning tables in the concierge lounge while making guests feel welcome throughout the hotel. we didn't know she was the hotel manager...later that night after a long day in the city (my father was being honored by france with a legion of honor metal for being in WW2) my daughter got locked in the bathroom! she was terrified, we could not get her out! apparently the door was off track. the maintenance man came and promptly fixed the door. katie was terrific- she called and sent up milk and cookies and was so nice the next day. she really made a positive impression on us...so much that when we go to nyc for either business or pleasure we choose this property over others. it's little things like this that make a big difference to travelers when choosing hotels...keep up the good work katie!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance New York Hotel 57
  • Re: Nominate katie b. hotel mgr at renaissance 57 new york city
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

suz -- aside from your terrific experience with katie, I'd like to ask you to pass on my thanks to your father for his WW II service.  God bless him.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nominate katie b. hotel mgr at renaissance 57 new york city
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings suz, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...