2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 10:53 AM by jasper100 RSS

I nominate Amy of the JW Marriott, Seoul, South Korea

derbaum Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I deeply appreciate with executive lounge staff Amy's kindness and best service during my latest stay at JW Marriott, Seoul, Korea.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seoul, South Korea JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Seoul
  • Re: I nominate Amy of the JW Marriott, Seoul, South Korea
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings derbaum, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I nominate Amy of the JW Marriott, Seoul, South Korea
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Glad you had a good stay at this Marriott and the service given to you by Amy!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...