3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 11:27 AM by NathalieF RSS

Spirit to Serve in Windsor, CT!

kyle2123 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Michelle, server in the River City Grille restaurant in the Marriott Hartford/Windsor airport.  I stay at this property a few times a month and honestly, everyone there is great, but Michelle consistently goes above and beyond to provide great service.  I make it a point to eat in at the hotel instead of going out elsewhere because the service is fantastic.  Michelle greets me by name, knows what I am going to order before I do, and is always very friendly.  One week when I was sick, she made up a special tea to help me feel better.  Last week I requested a special dessert that wasn't on the menu and not only did she have the chef make it up for me, she also personally delivered it to my room.  Being on the road for work is tough, and people like this that go out of their way to make you feel at home are great.  I hope Marriott gives her some special recognition for her great attitude and hard work!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Windsor, Connecticut, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
  • Re: Spirit to Serve in Windsor, CT!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Sounds like you had a great experience here...I am hoping we hear many more good experiences in 2012!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve in Windsor, CT!
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings kyle2123, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...