0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 9:29 AM by anadyr RSS

Tiramisu, Palm Desert CA

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The funny thing is, sometimes there are moments when the stars align and it all works out.  Driving down El Paseo we happened upon a catering truck with driven by a jovial Italian gentleman from Palermo, named Mario.  He is the owner/chef at this restaurant, Trattoria Tiramisu, and an excellent cook.  His staples are pure southern Italian with a few nods to the northern style.  At dinner last night we shared an appetizer of Cioppino, which was as good as any I have ever had, filled with seafood and shellfish, and in a perfect tomatey broth. As a test I asked him if he could make me a Fettucini Puttanesca, one of those dishes that warm the soul on a Winter evening.  He agreed though it was not on the menu.  Mrs had Scallops and Linguine, which was superb.  All in all, a great experence and a great meal.  The place was packed even for a Sunday evening.  If you're ever in the desert try Tiramisu, you will not be disappointed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...