3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 11:18 AM by NathalieF RSS

Best Service

vvujs Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We coordinated a stay in Orlando Fl last summer for our AAU team with Katie T. She tolerated all our changes in dates, rooms needed, names on reservation with such patience. She made our stay run flawless so our girls could concentrate on their game playing. The suite arrangements she chose for us were perfect and her help in locating area attractions to visit was such a help. I plan to stay there the next time I visit Orlando.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista
  • Re: Best Service
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Having stayed at this location and enjoyed the RI.  Did not meet Katie, but the staff in general, was great.  This is a "Family" oriented hotel.

Thanks for this salute to "Katie".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Being from Orlando, I am glad to hear that you had a good experience here in Florida!!!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings vvujs, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...