2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 11:11 AM by NathalieF RSS

Amazing behavior by Brandy S. at Cedar City SpringHill Suites

marriottonly Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Brandy exemplified the Marriott service behavior recently when I stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Cedar City. When I departed, she asked about my experience. I said it was great: wonderful room; excellent breakfast; and positive attitude by all employees. I also noted that the sinks had not been cleaned. She immediately apologized for this hotel failing to exhibit the best in cleanliness. She also adjusted my bill, which I did not expect. She didn't become defensive or rattle off how this hotel is always great. Rather, she immediately accepted responsibility for needing to provide a great room. She portrayed the best in her behavior, and I nominate her for the Spirit to Serve award. I use Marriotts in my travels, and Brandy displayed great behavior that is to typical of Marriotts. Thank you Brand S. for providing a great and exceptional example, not only with regard to Marriott service, but also the type of response that everyone should provide in any business with regard to feedback. And, thank you for taking responsibility for assuring that customers have a great experience. Finally, thank you for asking about my stay at the SpringHill Suites in Cedar City.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cedar City, Utah, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Cedar City
  • Re: Amazing behavior by Brandy S. at Cedar City SpringHill Suites
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

marriottonly,

Stayed at the property on a recent trip to SLC.  Did not meet Brandy, but that sounds like my experience as well, very nice.  Utah, is such an "Understated Gem" of a place to travel.  The cleanliness, comfort of rooms, and quality of dining choices, make Cedar City very special.

Thanks again, for citing Brandy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amazing behavior by Brandy S. at Cedar City SpringHill Suites
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings marriottonly, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...