3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2012 7:02 PM by kristyw RSS

Spirit To Serve Nomination Jen B, Ontario Airport Residence Inn

kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Jen B at Ontario Airport Residence Inn has handled reservations for me multiple times and each time, everything about the reservations prior to arrival, check in, check out and everything in between is impeccable.  She even provided pick up and drop off servce at the airport and was there waiting in stead of us waiting for a ride.     Please recognize her for your perfect customer service and always being there when I need her for a stay.  Thanks Jen.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ontario, California, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Ontario Airport
  • Re: Spirit To Serve Nomination Jen B, Ontario Airport Residence Inn

anyone else have a great experience with this hotel in Ontario, CA?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit To Serve Nomination Jen B, Ontario Airport Residence Inn
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings kristyw, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

• Spirit To Serve Nomination Jen B, Ontario Airport Residence Inn

Thank you for adding my nomination.    When will they be announced?    I know my nominatin was short and to the point and to realize that Jen Bolanos is everything Marriott wants to reflect the company to be - you will have to experience a stay, reservation process and her perfect customer service style first hand - Stay at the Ontario Residence Inn when traveling trhough this area or Los Angelos for business or pleasure.    She will may your stay!!!!    Thanks for the chance to let your staff know worldwide how much we appreciate them.  

Cheers,

Kristy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...