4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2012 9:34 AM by anadyr RSS

2 Week Trip

tracyz Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We are planning a 2 week trip to California and then to the Grand Canyon.  Since we are travelling with an 11 year old - we thought it might be better to stay at larger hotels that provide amenities like a pool, fitness center, breakfast options, etc.  Since I have been a Marriott rewards member for several years - i am thinking we can accomplish this with the Marriott Brand.  Does anyone know if Marriott offers any specials for stays longer than 7-10 days but with several different Marriott hotel locations?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2 Week Trip
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tracyz,

Never really heard of special rates on longer stays.  Couple of things to consider:

Think about staying at RI and getting a two br suite.  You may find it much more comfortable for all of you.

Secondly, find the route you are going to take and notate properties that you would like to stay at.  Then call them directly, explain you situation, and ask for their best rates.  I am amazed at how "Varied" the rates are when I actually talk to someone than what is listed on the web-site.  Recently, got upgraded to a 2 br suite and they charged me the regular room rate of $89/night including breakfast for two!  That would not have happened if I booked the room on the internet.

Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tracyz Gold 60 Reviews

Thank you very much for the help!  I will definitely do that!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Take your time to find the things and places you want.  There are many of us here that can help make your trip very memorable.

• 2 Week Trip
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Long term stay is normally only at RI and SHS locations.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...